Program Contact: Michael Currie, Utility Services Advisor
(360) 565-3415 • MCurrie@ClallamPUD.net
Your PUD offers a wide variety of rebates and incentives to help make your home more energy efficient. Getting a PUD rebate is like being paid to save on your utility bills while making your home more comfortable.
For information about specific programs, follow the links below, and let’s get this conversation started.
- Heat Pumps & Ductless Heat Pumps
- Duct Sealing
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Smart Thermostats
- ENERGY STAR Manufactured Homes
OlyCAP low-income weatherization assistance. OlyCAP uses local and federal grants to provide free energy efficiency improvements to Clallam and Jefferson county households who meet current low-income guidelines.
Click the link below for a list of PUD-certified participating installers:
Only Participating Installers may be used for PUD Residential Weatherization and Heating Programs.To become eligible for our programs, Participating Installers have:
- signed lengthy contracts with the PUD agreeing to meet all PUD and Bonneville Power Administration program requirements;
- posted surety bonds for PUD jobs;
- reported litigation and lien information for the past three years;
- provided a list of references; and
- agreed to have all their PUD-incentive work verified by the PUD.
If you are interested in becoming a Participating Installer for one or more of our Weatherization and Heating programs, please download, complete in-full, and submit an Installer Agreement Packet. After submission, it usually takes a few weeks for complete Installer Agreements to be reviewed and verified by our Conservation Department and to receive final approval from management. Note: incomplete Packets will be denied. Once an Installer Agreement Packet has been approved, the Installer will be added to the appropriate PUD Conservation Program documents and Participating Installers list(s).