Contact: (360) 565-3249 • Utility.Services.Info@clallampud.net
Your PUD offers a wide variety of rebates and incentives to help make your home more energy efficient. Getting a PUD rebate is like being paid to save on your utility bills while making your home more comfortable.
For information about specific programs, follow the links below, and let’s get this conversation started.
- Variable Speed Heat Pumps
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Duct Sealing
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Smart Thermostats
- ENERGY STAR Manufactured Homes
- LED Area Light Replacement Fixture Rebate Application
Comfort Ready Home
Interested in ways to make your home more comfortable while saving on utility bills? Clallam PUD has partnered with Comfort Ready Home, a program that helps homeowners in the Northwest find the energy-efficient upgrades that fit their home and budget.
OlyCAP low-income weatherization assistance.
OlyCAP uses local and federal grants to provide free energy efficiency improvements to Clallam and Jefferson county households who meet current low-income guidelines.
Clallam PUD Participating Installers Information
Click the link below for a list of PUD-certified participating installers:
Only Participating Installers may be used for PUD Residential Weatherization and Heating Programs. To become eligible for our programs, Participating Installers have:
- signed lengthy contracts with the PUD agreeing to meet all PUD and Bonneville Power Administration program requirements;
- posted surety bonds for PUD jobs;
- reported litigation and lien information for the past three years;
- provided a list of references; and
- agreed to have all their PUD-incentive work verified by the PUD.
If you are interested in become a participating installer please contact Utility Services at 360.565.3249 to speak with a program manager about the programs and associated requirements.