You can make payments by phone, in-person, by mail, or online through a variety of electronic options. Please note that any hours of operation for physical payment locations listed below may be subject to unscheduled closures due to unforeseen circumstances. To avoid late fees or interruption of service, please plan accordingly. If you need help with paying your bill, please click here for assistance options.

Payment systems will be unavailable during a maintenance period that will occur the 3rd Friday of each month from 11:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. This impacts SmartHub, the website payment portal, and 24/7 phone payments.

A note about UnitedHealthcare UCard payments

Many of our customers have received UCards from UnitedHealthcare, which is the new Medicare member ID card and gives access for many more benefits. On their website, one benefit listed for the UCard is to have the ability to pay eligible utilities. We have contacted United Healthcare for instructions on how you can use this benefit.

The UnitedHealthcare UCard cannot be used in the following ways:

  • Cannot be swiped or entered in the office
  • Cannot be used in our phone payment system or online payment program

To gain access to your United Healthcare benefit of paying utilities, you must register for the UCard Hub website or mobile app:

Payments made for utilities using your UCard benefits may take several business days to be received by the PUD. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to receive a payment made using UCard benefits.

For more instruction and information on your United Healthcare UCard benefits, we encourage you to contact them directly at 1-800-607-2877. Clallam County PUD Customer Service Reps are unable to use the UCard to process a payment for your utility account in the office, by phone, or on our SmartHub program.

Payment Options

Over the Phone: You can make a payment by phone 24 hours a day/7 days a week!  Please have your account number ready and call 1-855-943-3644.  When you make a payment by phone you will be given the option to save your card number for future payments. This is also an easy option if you need to make a payment to an account upon which you are not listed as an owner.

By Mail: To pay your bill by mail please include the payment stub from the bottom of your bill and mail to:
PUD # 1 of Clallam County
P.O. Box 1000
Carlsborg, WA  98324

In Person: PUD office locations accept cash, credit or debit VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards, check or money order.

Payment Kiosk: Payment kiosks are located in the following locations. You will need to know your account number to utilize the kiosks. Kiosks accept credit or debit VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards. These machines also accept cash and standard-size checks (no money orders), however they do not make change.

Blyn Kiosk
Located inside Longhouse Market & Deli:
271020 Highway 101 in Blyn

Carlsborg PUD Main Office Payment Kiosk
Located inside the Main Office lobby foyer
104 Hooker Road
Sequim, WA 98382

East Port Angeles Payment Kiosk
Located inside Mt. Pleasant IGS
3010 E. Hwy 101
Port Angeles, WA 98362

West Port Angeles Payment Kiosk
Located inside Lower Elwha Food & Fuel
4773 S. Dry Creek Rd.
Port Angeles, WA

PUD Clallam Bay/Sekiu Office
15 Sekiu Airport Road
Sekiu, WA 98381

Neah Bay Payment Kiosk
Located inside the Neah Bay Public Safety Lobby 24/7
113 Waadah View St
Neah Bay WA 98357

Payment Drop Boxes: There are payment drop boxes available at all customer service locations, except Sekiu, plus one available in Sequim in the Co-op parking lot near the fuel pumps. Payments are processed the next business day. Sorry – there is no cash accepted at payment drop boxes. Sekiu does have a payment kiosk, listed above, that accepts payments.

Online: Please visit the SmartHub customer account access portal to make online payments. You can make a one-time payment without enrolling with your account number and last name here: . 


You can make one-time payments and set up automatic payments from debit/credit card or checking account on SmartHub, monitor your usage, and so much more here:

Automatic payments withdrawn from your checking or savings account:  You may elect to authorize the PUD to transfer funds via Electronic Funds transfer automatically each month to cover your utility billing. Click the links below to sign up or to change/cancel your Electronic Funds Transfer. Automatic payments from credit cards must be set up using SmartHub.

EFT Enroll/Change/Cancel Form

Bill Payment through your Financial Institution: If you set up an online payment through your bank’s bill pay service, please include your PUD account number and have your payments directed to:

PUD #1 of Clallam County
P.O. Box 1000
Carlsborg, WA  98324

Note: If your PUD account number is inaccurate your payment may not reach us. If you make a payment from your financial institution’s bill pay service and are paying on multiple accounts please include each account number and how much your intended payment for each account is, or make separate bill pay payments for each utility account to ensure your payments reach your accounts properly.

Budget Payment Plan
Our Budget Payment Plan annualizes your energy usage into equal monthly payments to spread out the cost of higher winter heating bills.