Commercial Service Application

Applying for new commercial service is easiest and most efficient using the secure online form below. Please allow up to 2 business days for processing.

 If you are unable to apply online, please click here.

Note: The City of Port Angeles also has an electric utility that serves its customers within the city limits. Not sure if your address is served by the PUD? Click here for Service Area maps.

Considering locating a business in Clallam County? Be sure to watch “Explore Our Business-Friendly Community” from the Clallam County EDC!

This form is not valid for New Construction Estimates or Residential Accounts. The Residential Service online application can be found here. If you have a request for a New Construction Estimate, please click here, or contact your local PUD office.

New Service Application Requirements:

If services are currently disconnected at the customer premises, the Main Service Disconnect (Main Breaker) must be in the open or “off” position prior to reconnection of service. If the Main is closed or “on” at the time of reconnection, services  will not be connected and a Trip Charge will be applied to the account.

Please review the following documents prior to requesting service:

Facility Access Policy
Credit Requirements, Customer Rights & Obligations

We will bill the account in accordance with the Schedule of Deposits and Charges You may be asked to pay a deposit.