Duct Sealing Rebates
Your PUD is currently offering rebates for home duct-sealing performed by PUD-approved participating contractors meeting PTCS specifications. Rebates are as follows:
$250: electrically-heated site-built homes
$200: electrically-heated manufactured homes
Restrictions apply. Eligibility for this incentive
requires that all relevant requirements and
specifications be met, including those below:
- Must use Participating Installers; no exceptions.
- Home must have an electric forced-air or heat
pump heating system with ductwork.
- Residence receiving duct-sealing incentive must
have PUD electrical service.
- Incentives are deducted from bid sub-total.
- The PUD issues incentive funds for eligible jobs
to Participating Installers after job verification.
- Bids may vary widely; we recommend that you obtain two or more quotes.
- Rebates may be modified or discontinued at any time.