Residential PTCS Ducted Heat Pump Incentive Programs
When temperatures drop, energy bills increase because of heating costs. For customers with electrically heated homes, the PUD offers instant rebates to help you pay for eligible ducted heat pumps, which offer efficient heating in the winter and cooling in the summer!
Customers must have electric heat as a primary heating source to qualify. Work must be completed by a PUD Participating Installer, who will provide bids that include the instant rebate amount, reducing your upfront purchase cost.
We do not allow an incentive for homeowner installs of heat pump equipment.
Instant rebate amount:
The instant rebate ranges from $250 up to $1,400, depending on what heating equipment that you currently have and what you’re going to install.
How to Participate:
If you have any questions about the application process, please call our Utility Services group at (360) 565-3249, or contact one of our Participating Heating Installers directly.
Air Flo Heating
221 West Cedar St.
Sequim, WA 98382
All Weather Heating & Cooling
302 Kemp St.
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Dave’s Heating & Cooling Service
1206 South C St.
Port Angeles, WA 98363
782 Kitchen-Dick Rd.
Sequim, WA 98382
Here’s how our incentive program works:
1. Contact one or more Participating Heating Installers for bids. Their bids will include the PUD instant rebate amount. We recommend contacting at least three in order to get a competitive quote, but it’s your choice whom you decide to work with.
2. Select a Participating Installer, have the work done, and collect your instant rebate.
3. The Participating Installer submits a copy of the bid as well as any supporting documentation for you.
4. PUD reviews and approves the instant rebate documents and performs any required verification visits. We don’t require a visit at every job, but we do reserve the right to follow up to ensure quality of work and program compliance.
5. PUD pays the instant rebate amount to the Participating Installer, and you’re only responsible for your portion.