American Rescue Plan Utility Arrearage Assistance

If you or your business or non-profit organization need financial utility assistance, we encourage you to contact our local assistance agencies (listed below) as soon as possible as some funds are first-come first-served. Applying early is your best opportunity to maximize the assistance you may receive.

Serenity House of Clallam County has received new federal funding for rent and utility assistance. This funding was approved as relief from economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic with the passage of the Coronavirus Response Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act for tenant assistance.

Olympic Community Action Programs has year-round energy assistance for eligible PUD customers as well as several other programs. They have funding to help with utilities for qualifying applicants.

Have you been denied or already received assistance funds from either of the above agencies? Please contact the PUD directly at 360-452-9771. Once you contact us,  if eligible, you may be directed to complete the following application (Note: this application is not available for businesses related to the cannabis industry):

American Rescue Plan Utility Assistance Application

American Rescue Plan Utility Assistance Application Fillable Form

Please complete the application thoroughly, especially where you are requested to describe how your financial hardship is related to an impact due to COVID-19. Then, you will need to print and sign the application. Submit the application via:

Clallam PUD
Attn. Customer Services Supervisor
P.O. Box 1000
Carlsborg, WA 98324


Fax:  360-681-5474

Or, place in any of our payment drop boxes at our Forks, Sekiu or Carlsborg Main Office, or Sequim drop box in the Co-op parking lot at 216 E. Washington St.