Con-ser-va-tion: n The wise and sustainable management and use of resources; for example, electricity, water, fossil fuels, etc...
What We Do:
- Customer Education
- Community Outreach Events
- Residential Weatherization Incentives
- Residential High Efficiency Appliance Rebates
- Commercial/Industrial Energy Efficiency Incentives
- Renewable Energy Incentives
- Low Interest Weatherization Loans
Quick Links to Our Residential Energy Efficiency Incentives:
ENERGY STAR® Appliance Rebates
- Effective 4/1/13, rebate eligible clothes washers purchased on or after this date need not be connected to electric dryers and/or electric water heaters.
- Effective 6/1/12, rebate eligible clothes washers must have a Modified Energy Factor (MEF) of 2.2 or higher. See Qualifying Clothes Washer Code List below for MEF ratings.
ENERGY STAR Appliance Rebate Form - (PDF)
High Efficiency Fixture Rebates
Please note: effective October 1, 2012, efficiency requirements for water heater rebates increased in conjunction with expansion of the program to include water heaters of 25 gallons or more. For details, go to: High Efficiency Water Heaters
High Efficiency Fixture Rebate Form
Line-Voltage Thermostat Replacement, Shower Drain Water Heat Recovery Systems Rebate Form (PDF)
ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home Rebate
ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home Rebate Form
Weatherization Incentive Brochures